By Ioannis Papaioannou, James S. Owen (auth.), David Abraham, Handler Clive, Michael Dashwood, Gerry Coghlan (eds.)
Understanding the various complicated mobile and molecular mechanisms underlying human vascular ailments is key in enhancing the administration of sufferers with this clinically vital and wide-ranging team of ailments. this is often relatively vital whilst contemplating the level of this factor around the world.
Written through a group of world-renowned gurus, Advances in Vascular Medicine highlights many of the relationships among uncomplicated technological know-how and scientific drugs, and experiences either learn and scientific perform tools and results in vascular biology and pathobiology. it really is an authoritative reference for those vital themes of vascular biology and comprises chapters that specify the medical matters to the elemental scientist in addition to delivering clinicians with a systematic grounding in vascular ailments. even if there's nonetheless a lot paintings to be performed to strengthen realizing of vascular disorder, the data and insights contained during this booklet are an important contribution to the literature, giving scientists and clinicians the chance to benefit extra approximately this intriguing box of biomedicine.
Read Online or Download Advances in Vascular Medicine PDF
Best science (general) books
Educational Press proudly provides this Cumulative topic Index masking Volumes 50-72 of Advances in melanoma examine. in a single entire resource, the reader can locate references to precise articles on subject matters akin to breast melanoma, prostate melanoma, Kaposi's sarcoma, Burkitt's lymphoma, leukemias, oncogenes, transcription elements, tumor genetics, p53, T-cell receptors, and drug resistance.
This publication makes a huge theoretical contribution to our realizing of foreign associations by means of exploring conceptually and empirically the effect of know-how at the governance of foreign monetary actions. expertise, Governance and Political clash in foreign Industries addresses the present extreme curiosity between students within the ways in which wisdom can form the improvement of foreign associations by way of reading a very vital kind of wisdom - know-how.
Marine biology has constantly performed an enormous position in organic study, being on the foundation of many key advances. To a undeniable volume, the impact of marine biology at the organic sciences used to be overshadowed over a interval of numerous years through the notable advances that have been made utilizing robust version organisms from terrestrial environments.
Advances in Imaging & Electron Physics merges long-running serials-Advances in Electronics & Electron Physics and Advances in Optical & Electron Microscopy. The sequence beneficial properties prolonged articles at the physics of electron units (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at low and high energies, microlithography, snapshot technology and electronic photo processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing tools utilized in most of these domain names.
- Advances in Nuclear Science and Technology: Volume 26 (Advances in Nuclear Science & Technology)
- Climate Variability and Extremes during the Past 100 years (Advances in Global Change Research)
- Guide on Meteorological Observation and Information Distribution Systems at Aerodrome
- Advances in complex function theory: Proceedings of seminars held at Maryland University 1973 74
- Advances in Building Energy Research: Volume 2
- Advances in Taxation, Volume 16
Extra resources for Advances in Vascular Medicine
1999;10:341–346. 4. Owen JS, Mulcahy JV. ATP-binding cassette A1 protein and HDL homeostasis. Atheroscler Suppl. 2002;3:13–22. 5. Rader DJ. Molecular regulation of HDL metabolism and function: implications for novel therapies. J Clin Invest. 2006;116:3090–3100. 6. Rye KA, Barter PJ. Formation and metabolism of prebeta-migrating, lipid-poor apolipoprotein A-I. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2004;24:421–428. 7. Lusis AJ. Atherosclerosis. Nature. 2000;407:233–241. 8. Fisher EA, Ginsberg HN. Complexity in the secretory pathway: the assembly and secretion of apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins.
58. Aarts M, Dekker M, de Vries S, van der Wal A, te Riele H. Generation of a mouse mutant by oligonucleotide-mediated gene modification in ES cells. Nucleic Acids Res. 2006;34:e147. 59. Carroll D. Progress and prospects: Zinc-finger nucleases as gene therapy agents. Gene Ther.. 2008;15:1463–1468. 60. Cathomen T, Joung JK. Zinc-finger nucleases: the next generation. Mol Ther. 2008;16:1200–1207. 61. Moehle EA, Rock JM, Lee YL, et al. Targeted gene addition into a specified location in the human genome using designed zinc finger nucleases.
5. Rader DJ. Molecular regulation of HDL metabolism and function: implications for novel therapies. J Clin Invest. 2006;116:3090–3100. 6. Rye KA, Barter PJ. Formation and metabolism of prebeta-migrating, lipid-poor apolipoprotein A-I. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2004;24:421–428. 7. Lusis AJ. Atherosclerosis. Nature. 2000;407:233–241. 8. Fisher EA, Ginsberg HN. Complexity in the secretory pathway: the assembly and secretion of apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:17377–17380.
Advances in Vascular Medicine by Ioannis Papaioannou, James S. Owen (auth.), David Abraham, Handler Clive, Michael Dashwood, Gerry Coghlan (eds.)